Re: [oletrucks] Chassis Question

To: Tezzme2@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chassis Question
From: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:30:12 -0500
Use a late 70's Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton short bed truck chassis ,  found out to be
readly available and someone may give you one~!

From: Tezzme2@aol.com
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chassis Question
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:01:03 EDT

Hi , my name is Steve i live in Ocala Fl and i just bought a 53 and  48
chevy
trucks yesterday (7-20-03) package deal. The 53 runs and the 48 does have a
engine  and is suppose to run ,needs a carb.Fenders and bed are not on but i
have them. I want to street Rod the 53, i have a 350 for it. My question
what
would be a good donor chassis. Would prefer up dated drivetrain (disc in
front).
My pockets aren't real deeeeep.
                                                                 Thanks
                                                                  Sincerely