Re: [oletrucks] brothers car show

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brothers car show
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:32:46 -0700
Next time I'll shoot a few more. When the ATHS had their show here in PHX, I
shot abt 65, and the editor of the ATHS magazine asked if I could send them
some. I sent some, and NONE were ever used. Bummer. And I didn't have a
digital camera then. I'm a little ashamed. But I gawked and oohed and AWWed
a lot at this show.! Neat Chevy extended cab. Bob K in PHX, AZ