Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Response to your For Sale page!

To: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Response to your For Sale page!
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:48:07 -0700
Lee, I'm originally from Portland and Western Oregon. I didn't know Oregon
and Wa. had semi desert areas until I went thru Burns in abt 1965. I worked
in Walla Walla for the Army Corps of Engineers. We would several times a
year shoot hand held, low altitude aerial photos of various corps projects,
and land where people were blatantly violating  environmental laws, common
sense, and basic concern for their neighbors. Up around the Tri-cities you
could see the sand sticking up , barely covered by vegetation. Very fragile
areas. Bob K