Re: [oletrucks] Response to your For Sale page!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Response to your For Sale page!
From: Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:50:16 -0400
This is what my wife did for me on my 50th. I think it made my life!, if
not my day. Cemented our relationship and I love her more now than ever. I
repaid her by buying her an "oletrucks" list T shirt. Hope Alison has good
luck finding one. I like her "doesn't have to be cherry attitude".  Alison,
while in Montana a while back I saw plenty of old trucks but you have to
get off the highways and travel thru the small towns to find them. There
out there, just gotta take a weekend and do some scouting around.
Roger Gleason
51 AD 3100 Huckster

Subject: Re: Response to your For Sale page!