Re: [oletrucks] Late Model Bed

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Late Model Bed
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
That is a fantastic truck!  I actually saved an
article written on this one -- appeared in a few of
the truck mags.  The cab and front wrap was put on a
later model truck chassis -- a '95 I think.  One thing
that really sets this one off from so many other TFs
that use a late model bed is the elimination of the
tall, late model factory step between the cab and the
fenders.

Drew

http://www.truckworld.com/Shows-Events/00-sema/sema-26.jpg

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com