[oletrucks] Anybody have any experience with Pickups Northwest?

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Anybody have any experience with Pickups Northwest?
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:52:56 -0400
I have a link for this outfit on BillyBob's link page but haven't purchased
anything from them. I received the following e-mail about the link a little
over a month back:

I have a comment for a link you have on the above page for Pickups Northwest
in Snohomish, WA.  This company is owned by theives.  I purchased a fender
from this company for my significant other and PU NW charged me 3x for it
until my account was wiped then said I couldnt have it because my card was
denied (becuase they emptied my account).  Then after finding out what
happed thru my bank, I contacted PU NW and they not only sold the company,
but they moved.  A month later, it got straightened out.  This past Jan, my
significant other ordered a hood from this company paying 1/2 upfront.  Now
JUNE, no hood, no refund.  Guess what, they sold the company and the new
owner will not take responsibility, neither will the previous owner.  Save
some of your site visitors a huge headache and remove their name.

Thanks!

If anyone has had dealings with Pickups Northwest (Good or Bad), I'd
appreciate a heads up before I edit their entry on BillyBob's link page.
Thanx in advance.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)