[oletrucks] GMC 1 ton color

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC 1 ton color
From: pat wilson <napcogmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:39:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hello to all!
I am a returning member after having to take off to run the Napco Owners Group
e mail list and website.
I may also have to leave again after seeing ALL the e mails again, but now I
have my wife on another computer to handle this group!
I am doing a frame off restoration of my '56 GMC 1 ton Napco, and am looking
for some of you GMC guys to assist me in finding the correct color combinations
for this truck.
I have the color chips, but don't know abaout the dash, door
panels....basically interior, and cab exterior combinations.  It is a small
window deluxe cab with single arm rest.
Hope you can assist!
I really appreciate any information I can get.
Thanks,
Pat Wilson