Re: [oletrucks] 454? 72 Chevy truck

To: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 454? 72 Chevy truck
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:24:18 -0700
That's helpful info.  I wasn't the one looking for it, but sure appreciate
having it.

I clearly remember seeing a '71 or '72 Chevy pickup with 427 tags on the
fenders on a car lot  back when that truck would have been still young.  I
was told it was factory, but didn't believe it.  I should have bought it...