Re: [oletrucks] Amphibious AD

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Amphibious AD
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:04:29 -0700
I saw a special or article a while ago abt life and the vehicles in Cuba
today, and how they have improvised to keep the 1950's cars running. And I
think there was an article, or maybe letter to the list abt a group of
people here in the States who make periodical trips to Cuba, with "Care
packages" of parts. I was surprised that our government let  the parts go:
after all, some one might convert an AD truck into a secret weapon and
invade!! If they do, I get first dibs on the truck!! Bob K