[oletrucks] Front End upgrade

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front End upgrade
From: "Cecil \"Steve\" Martin" <chevl_69@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:19:17 -0400
Hi,
    I have been on the list for a couple weeks now just reading. I just
bought a 58 Chevy 1 ton Dually. Long range plans are to make it a tow
vehicle of great reliability and safety. I'd like to upgrade the front end
to better suspension that the solid axle, put on power steering, and use
large disk brakes.

What has everyone been doing to upgrade the front end? Where can I find
resources?

                                   Steve in Ohio