Re: [oletrucks] Fw: eng swaps..

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: eng swaps..
From: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:48:22 -0600
I have my manual for my 1965  with 292, If I can scan or better yet photo
copy and mail to you, You won't be disappointed with the 292 inline 6, after
all it has more cubes than the {SLOWPOKE 283 V/8}  I am going to maybe
e-b=a=y my late mothers 1975 =Caddy Coupe de Ville 500 CID motor, runs like
new  and like the 292, except goes like   20 scared rabbits. If you know of
someone would like this gem, lost storage, it would drive anywhere,,,,