Re: [oletrucks] Modern Drive Trains

To: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Modern Drive Trains
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:06:04 -0700
Trying to formulate an answer I keep thinking I want to know a little more.
What kind of loads do you intend to haul or tow.  What kind of driving do
you expect?  Are you thinking about updating the front suspension and/or
brakes?

The answer to your question could go lots of directions, but understanding
your intended usage might make it easier to give a good answer...