Re: [oletrucks] Frontend Confusion

To: Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frontend Confusion
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:45:20 -0400
Jim,

On my 55 first series I have the Heidts IFS with the 2 inch dropped
spindles.  I have 18 x 8 Billet Specialties rims with I think 4.5 inch
backspacing, but I can check.  I have 235/45/18 tires on front and could
easily go to 245 up front.  Out back I have 255/40/18 on the same size rim
with about 5.65 inch back spacing. They fit in the wheel wheels without any
mini tubs.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/700 MII (in Progress)
'51 3100 Deluxe Cab all original
'51 5700 ?? COE
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original