Re: [oletrucks] caddy swap

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] caddy swap
From: bigfred@unm.edu
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:56:31 -0600
One thing you've got to watch out for with the caddy 472/500 block is
that unless it's out of an Eldo, it's a front sump pan. Usually doesn't
work too well with most crossmemebers.  Also, the '68 and '69 472 is
not recommended by most caddy motor builders (I can't remember why).
A local guy has a big caddy performance shop and he can probably set
anyone up with the right info.
Check his site at http://www.cad500parts.com/history.htm
-alfie