Re: [oletrucks] Front clips

To: "angelo novis" <jellozr@yahoo.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front clips
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:36:19 -0700
I'm not aware of a site that includes details of putting a Nova clip on an
AD truck.  It may exist, but I've not recorded it.

I have a '78 Monte Carlo that I'm getting ready to put on my '54.  I did
find a site that describes exactly my project.  That site is here
http://www.enjenjo.com/frameclip.html.

Good luck finding one that describes your project.