Re: [oletrucks] truck shows, museums, etc. from Tulsa to

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck shows, museums, etc. from Tulsa to
From: GMyersCPA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:44:27 EDT
The transportation museum is in Roanoke, about 3 hours southwest of
Charlottesville.

Also, I've lived around Charlottesville for the past 35 years, and I know of
no 3 story antique car garage around here.  There is/was a private antique car
museum in Wolftown, (Route 29 north about 15 miles, then west on Route 33 for
7 miles then north on Route 230 for about 5 miles.)  I think it may be closed
now.

Finally, Leon's is in Madison County.  They have a slogan, "Leon's, the
Motorist's Friend," but the locals here say, "Leon's the Stranded Motorist's
Friend," whatever that means.

My 2 cents.