[oletrucks] S-10 Donor Chassis (which model is the most correct ? or us

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] S-10 Donor Chassis (which model is the most correct ? or user
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:59:40 EDT
What S-10 makes the very best donor Chassis ? Standard Cab ? Extended Cab?
which combination works best short bed or long bed? Do blazer's work? if so 2
or
4 door?  Is a cetain yr better than other?  Did S-10 every come with  small
blocks? or is someone produceing V-8 motor mounts to install  one in a S-10
chassis?  I bet you sure can tell a guy that just got his first old chevy truck
huh. I'm justing trying not to make a bunch of mistakes, thanks for everyone's
help.

Sincerely

Steve Rushing
                                                                   Ocala