Re: [oletrucks] AD shoulder harnesses

To: "Gary DelGrego" <gdelgrego@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD shoulder harnesses
From: lglenn11@mchsi.com
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:54:23 +0000
Thanks Gary and Michael.

I don't have a seat yet and it's looking like it'll be a while before I will
get one.  I'm trying to get the welding finished up in order to paint.  Anyway,
I pretty much figured out that I need to put the mounting plate up near the
door pillar, but my problem is:  how high?  I don't want the strap going across
my face nor do I want the strap slipping off my shoulder.  :-)

If either of you (or both) could measure up from the floor to your mounting
plate, I'd appreciate it.  Also, if you have any other tidbits to share please
pass along.  I have a 3-window.

Thanks.
-Lee
'49 3600