Re: [oletrucks] hot august nights

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hot august nights
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:09:03 -0700
Yep, Mark,  I'm hitting the Hot August Night functions on a daily basis.
Spent this morning at the swap meet and tonight will go to Sparks for the
cruise and some live music.

For you who don't know, Hot August Nights is Reno's week long car
celebration.  It draws 5,000 registered cars and about 5,000 unregistered.
Next year, if I have my act together, I'll mention it ahead of time and
maybe have a little get together for oletruckers at my house. At least I can
offer my driveway for emergency repairs or to hose off the road grime.

Harry
Reno, NV

1955 1st Series Chevy in way to many pieces.