RE: [oletrucks] TF Transmission question

To: "mjn" <mjn@martinnee.com>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF Transmission question
From: "Thomas, Robert" <RThomas@ButteCounty.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:18:40 -0700
You should not have to change the spline at all.  The spline fits into
the clutch plate, not the engine.

The issue is whether the transmission will bolt up to the Chevy bell
housing.  My logic says, "It will" or may be I should say, "It should."
My vote is for 'no problem.'

List, what do you think?

RT