[oletrucks] door wiring

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] door wiring
From: Lee Glenn <lglenn11@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:21:25 -0500
Got another one for you...

On the custom AD trucks, what is everyone doing to route their wiring
through the doors (ie. for power windows, door solenoids and door
lights)?  I've got a set of these lights:

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~showpictxt~0000029b~00274
<http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta%7Eshowpictxt%7E0000029b%7E00274>

(it's a black & white picture -- the black is really a red lense).

Anyway, my predicament is running the necessary wiring through the door.
 On an AD, the door swings quite a ways away from the door jamb.

If anyone has some help, please let me know.  Pictures are always good.

Thanks.
-Lee
'49 3600