Re: [oletrucks] A old ford truck question on a chevy truck site

To: Tezzme2@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A old ford truck question on a chevy truck site
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:03:53 -0400
I did a Yahoo search and looks like this is a pretty good place
http://www.fordantiqueparts.com/
http://www.classictruckshop.com/parts&services.asp  look under the f&$d
section for alist...  and last but not least--probably the most popular...
http://www.so-calspeedshop.com/location/arizona/arizona.php

OH NO!!!! the "F" word has been spelled out...    :-)     --wayne

At 06:15 PM 8/13/03 -0400, Tezzme2@aol.com wrote:
>A old ford truck question on a chevy truck site i know what to heck i'm i
>thinking.  (don't shoot me)You guys have been so great about my two old
>chevys so
>i quess i'll just ask. I have a chance to buy a 51 ford pickup 1/2 ton  very
>nise except it need running boards where is  some give place to buy old ford
>truck parts  in metal or fiberglass.
>
>                                                                   Sincerely
>Steve Rushing
>
>                                                         Ocala Fla