[oletrucks] more TF disc brake questions

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] more TF disc brake questions
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:25:04 -0400
I know ya'll may be going nuts with my questions by now, but I hope that
what ever I do, I do it once, so the more I know, hopefully the better off I
will be.
Anyway, I think it was alfie that asked the question about the disc brakes
on the original straight axel of his 56.
Can someone that has put a power disc brake system on there straight axel TF
please let me know how well it works? Also about how many hours does it take
to install the kits?

I like that idea since i am not planning on using my truck for long trips,
just a local driver. I would like power disc brakes and power steering,
however the power steering is not a necessity.
I found a place called ECI www.ecihotrodbrakes.com They have the disc
conversion kit and the power booster and master cylinder kit, both of them
for around 905.00 plus shipping.
        Thanks again,m
        `Tom in SC
`               55 2nd