[oletrucks] disc kits

To: bigfred@unm.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] disc kits
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:03:45 -0700
if you are staying stock 6lug then i dont know if they do it but if you want
to go to 5lug then i would use the brake company out of conneticut-they are
in every street rodder and most truck mags. i would also buy the complete
kit from them not just the conversion kit. get everything at once. all
rotors, calipers, get stainless braided hoses-they are cheaper than stock gm
rubber and 100 times better, get everything in one package-beats chasing all
over 2 towns at closing to find the one part you forgot you needed(always
seems we are in a rush on friday night cause we want to drive it on sat... )
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california