[oletrucks] Follow Up, 94 Roadmaster Radio Harness

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Follow Up, 94 Roadmaster Radio Harness
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:51:31 -0500
Just to follow up for the list, I found a set of plugs for the back
of the radio from my sister's 94 Roadmaster.

The local GM dealer had it.  It is a harness made by Metra Electronics,
part no. 70-1853 GM 12 pin car harness to GM 21 pin radio, power
and 4 speaker adapter.

http://www.metraonline.com/

This includes the plugs for the back of the radio and what is apparently

a socket for an earlier (80's?) era radio.  The package also includes
the wire color code and function for each wire.  I can snip off the
80's era socket and wire it into my wiring system and new speakers.

Cost was $15.98 with Minnesota sales tax.

Thanks for the help from the lists.  Someone suggested I try the
local Buick dealer and that struck paydirt.

Bruce K
65 Buick Electra
Mt. Iron, MN