Re: [oletrucks] futurliner visit

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] futurliner visit
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:50:52 -0400
For those who may have missed the futurliner thread a while back, some may
not know why the interest.   Here's a web site about them...
http://www.futurliner.com/valdez.htm
   Bill scheduled a viewing of one of these vehicles as I believe there's
only 12 ever built with only 9 known in existence today, with 2 being
beyond restoration and those are used to restore the others.
Wish I could attend but impossible at this time in my employers projects
schedule.
Bill--i'm sure you're gonna take photos, i'd love to have a few for the
chevytrucks.org site...
  --wayne

At 09:52 PM 8/21/03 -0500, william moldenhauer wrote:
>we are looking at October 4th for the futurliner trip if any one is
>interested
>
>Bill   48'chevy pick-up
>Channahon,Ill.
>website
>www.hotrodstogo.com
>There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne