[oletrucks] Ol' Lady next door

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Ol' Lady next door
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstu51@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 07:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
Tezzme2@aol.com wrote:
And or better yet buy the house and property next to me ,that nasty lady aske me
"What are you going to do with those old rusty things ,they are a eye sore"
talking
about my old trucks that way !!!!!!!!!! Just wait till her car wan't start I'll
come over with
one of the trucks (the rusty eye sore things) and help her out :-)~~

Steve,
You need and old lady neighbor like I had is Yuma, AZ. She had an emaculate 72
Toyota her late husband took care of before he passed away. She come over one
day and said she noticed I tinker with stuff and wanted to know if the local
auto shop was steering her striaght on repairs they wanted to do to her car. I
did the maintainance on it for the next 12 years until I moved to MO. Nicest
lady you ever met.
Steve Stuckmeyer,
51 3100
St Peters, Mo