[oletrucks] 2bbl Weber Carb question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 2bbl Weber Carb question
From: "Dana Muise" <dana1@spazzco.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:49:37 -0700
I just installed a rebuilt Weber 2 bbl carb on my stock 235 inline 6 chevy. I
wasn't expecting it to work right away, but to my amazement it started up and
with a nice idle. After warming up I took it out for a spin. I notice that it
lacks power at low speed. When I open up the secondary the engine just
dies.However,  I discovered that with the carb fully choked the secondary
seems to work properly. I adjusted the air/fuel mixture richer but that didn't
change anything. Does anyone have and suggestions here? Thanks