Re: [oletrucks] engine

To: "Robert Kremer" <hrkremer@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine
From: joegarcia1@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:09:51 +0000
Hi Robert -

If you don't plan to tow anything or do much racing then the 210 Hp motor will
be just fine.  That 210 Hp was what my old 67 RS Camaro was rated at with a 2
barrel carburetor.  Slapping on a 4 barrel intake and carburetor, HEI
Distributor and Headers jumped me up to 265 Hp.  Theirs bolt on goodies you can
add to bring the Hp rating up.  Don't forget the more Horsepower the more
engine heat and the need for better cooling!!!

Joe