Re: [oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...

To: gdelgrego@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Garage Drip Pans...
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:13:24 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/2003 8:34:10 AM Central Standard Time,
gdelgrego@yahoo.com writes:

> My '48 3100 has numerous minor drips from the engine and tranny that I will
> try to fix eventually...but in the meantime I've been using several
> carefully placed pie pans.  One big 2'x4' type pan would be a big improvement.

Both my trucks have minor leaks and SWMBO says "No mess on the garage floor!"
 I look for large cardboard boxes at work, the type new furniture is shipped
in.  I take them home and cut into quarters (usually 30" X 60" or so).  I
place one under each vehicle.  I catches and absorbs the drips.  After six
months
or so, I throw it out and put down a new piece.  The double cardboard works
best.  Try it.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside