[oletrucks] vendor stuff

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] vendor stuff
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:27:30 EDT
Dealing with Totally Stainless ordered a total bolt kit for '54
The package tries to be complete but falls short, The logic is not
indecipherable for the most part given time but they admit they don't use
manuals for
their information.  They actually go to the junk yards to count nuts and bolts
and I get the impression they are trying very hard to get it right. Just to say
that even though the package has required several calls and will require a
few more afore we finish they have been very gentle people and diligent in
sending me what 's been missing and not even as hard as going to the nut and
bolt
store down the street a million times.