[oletrucks] 1940 Front end parts

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1940 Front end parts
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:25:09 -0400
I have removed the front axle and springs from my 1940 1/2 ton truck. This
is in very good shape. King pins were done just a couple years ago. This is
complete with all brake and steering hardware. Free to anyone wishing to
pick them up or pay shipping. I am in Upstate New York. I can send pictures
if you want. No room to keep them here if no one is interested, out they go.

Bill Schickling