[oletrucks] Anyone need AMC Pacer suspensions for AD truck upgrades?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone need AMC Pacer suspensions for AD truck upgrades?
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:41:49 EDT
        there are currently two Pacer wagons available for parts, both '78
models, one in northern VA in Woodbridge, the other in Richmond, VA on the
south
side at CAP salvage yard. I know some guys have dropped in Pacer front IFS
systems before, so if you've been thinking about it, NOW's the time to go get
them! Email me for more info if you're interested...

Jerry Casper
8 Gremlins, 1 Pacer wagon ( still needs leaf springs )...