Re: [oletrucks] Spring locator pin.

To: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spring locator pin.
From: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:00:34 -0500
If I recall correctly, my mono leaf shocks came with new center pins.  I
would recommend changing shocks to those designed for lowered applications.
It made a difference in handling in my setup.  I'm also going to have to
remove my power steering box and add spacers to provide clearance for the
springs.  Finally, I added a front anti-sway bar.  This helped a great deal.

Darrel
1947 Five-window AD