Re: [oletrucks] GMC 302 ???

To: <rnwagner@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC 302 ???
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:47:26 -0500
Biggest thing is Military unit has/had electric fuel pump and there is NO
provision on block for a manaul pump. There will be a flat area near front
left side with bolt holes for an air pump to be mounted, OR the pump will be
there still. I also think they had very wide belts on them, maybe even two
in tandem, so pulley's are out farther on engine, may be clearance to rad
issue. Also, not sure if Military trucks  had same front or other mounts and
if tabs/bosses are on it for mounts, same as p/ups used.

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors