[oletrucks] What carbs for dual intake manifold?

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] What carbs for dual intake manifold?
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 05:12:41 -0600
To the all knowing and ever wise list(s),

What carbs go on an Offenhauser(sp?) dual intake manifold?  I have e-mailed
a few of the vendors with this same question and have not received an answer
to date so it must be a tough question.  I'm going to install a dual intake
with Fenton headers on my 261 or 235 and would like to snag the proper carbs
from the many farm trucks around here that are bound for the shredder.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com