[oletrucks] 1957 GMC Suburban for sale, you can drive it home

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1957 GMC Suburban for sale, you can drive it home
From: PeeWee <PWeee@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:18:14 -0700
Hi All,
My buddy has a 57 GMC suburban for sale. 3 month old paint job inside
and out, new chrome, original 347 V8 motor, original 4 speed tranny, it
has all the original seats. Go check it out I have pictures of it on my
site, here's the link...
click here--> http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee/id137.htm He just told me
that if he doesn't sell it by the end of this month, then he's going to
keep it. His email address is there too. Feel free to contact him if you
have any questions.
Thanks a lot.
Pee-Wee.

--

1958 GMC 336 V-8 Factory Napco Suburban Carryall
1959 GMC 270 inline 6-cyl Suburban Carryall