[oletrucks] Cab corners and cab cracks

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab corners and cab cracks
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:33:24 -0700
Progress!

http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain/apache.html

Cab just got back from the sand blaster and I'm very pleased! However, there
are a couple of issues. If you go to the above address there are pics of the
cab corners. I'm wondering if I should repair or replace these. If I should
replace - where is the best place to purchase them from? I've been warned
that all patch panels are NOT created equal.

The second problem manifests as 3 cracks in the back of the cab - one
picture on the above site (click to expand the image) shows a typical crack.
They are about 1.5" long. I figure I should weld them in - lowest temp, spot
weld (one at a time, so it doesn't get too hot and warp). Do you agree?

Thanks for your help!

- Ryan