[oletrucks] Re: Garage Drip Pans...

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Garage Drip Pans...
From: "Gary DelGrego" <gdelgrego@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:53:11 -0500
Thanks to all who replied on sources for large drip pans.  After checking
local autoparts stores (Pep Boys, NAPA, etc) I came up empty on really large
pans.  I found a few via mail order (using suggestions from list members),
but all would be over $20 once shipping was figured in.  Someone suggested
trying Wal-mart... although my closest one didn't have any, they suggested
trying other store that was older.  They had them (2' x 4') for $8, item
#008303714921.  They look to be phasing out carrying them so anyone who is
looking for one should call ahead to find a store that still carries them.

Thanks again.

Gary DelGrego
'48 3100