Re: [oletrucks] ALERT! Read this please

To: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>, oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ALERT! Read this please
From: Lon Gowan <long4vt@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:13:27 -0700 (PDT)
Someone had the Sobig virus and sent continuous
e-mails to my wife's computer.  She had to change her
e-mail address to get it to stop.

According to Norton the virus will stop spreading
today, but will continue to send you e-mails until the
infected system is fixed.

More than likely you're e-mail address was scanned off
the postings by a marketer or by some other program.

we should all run a virus scan just to be sure.

More info on Sobig from Symantec @

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.f@mm.html