Re: [oletrucks] ring and pinion

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ring and pinion
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:24:03 -0700
Not counting the cost of the axle, which came from a  $1.00 parts car, I
think I spent close to $1,000 putting a new axle under mine.  Since I
converted to five-lug wheels in the process, and did the brakes, and a few
other extras, it wasn't all just axle, but where $700 might seem like a lot,
the alternative might be more, plus you'll have used parts that might not be
as good as you hope...