Re: [oletrucks] Wiper arms/blades?

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiper arms/blades?
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:51:33 -0700
I have the arms and blades that ChevyDuty sells on my 55 1st.  I don't know
if they are imports or not.  I have no complaints about the arms, but after
less than a year the blades are already getting bad.  I haven't decided if
that's because they duplicate the originals or just what the issue is.

Since it rains a lot around here I do need good blades if I'm going to drive
it through the winter.

I'm interested in hearing what others have done and had success with.  Don't
need to know what works in Arizona, I need a solution that works in the
Pacific Rain Forest.