Re: [oletrucks] VIN ID help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, steve@OldSub.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VIN ID help
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:56:00 -0600
Thanks to Jeff Nelson!  He directed me to
http://www.chevytrucks.org/don/numbers.htm and I found out that it is a 1948
6400 built in KC Mo.  That link is now in my 'Pickup stuff' folder. :-)

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

> >I have tried unsuccessfully to ID a farm truck and am hoping that
> >yuoseguysngals could help.  I looked in American Classic and all I got
>was
> >the 2nd Lt. salute.  The VIN is 5RW7736  (or maybe 5RW17736) and is rated
> >at
> >16000 poundolas with a whopping 88 hp @ 3000 rpm! :-0   Whew, I wonder
>how
> >they kept from twisting their axels off with all that power.
> >
> >Durwood
> >51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com