Re: [oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #2060

To: "Cecil \"Steve\" Martin" <chevl_69@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #2060
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:32:50 -0700
First observation I'd make is that this is the "oletrucks is devoted to
Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959".  I think you can assume
most of us like old trucks...   My newest truck is a '72.

I know almost nothing about TF trucks, but I think someone told me that six
cylinder trucks with manual transmissions used the foot starter.  Someone
who really knows will probably jump in and straighten me out if I'm wrong.

I like your long-term plan for the truck but I think you ought to offer some
pictures so we can see what you are dealing with.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com
'54 Chevrolet 3100
'55.1 GMC Suburban