[oletrucks] 302

To: "ross gilleland" <rossgilleland@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 302
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:59:01 -0700
man-im way over my head but thats how you learn right?!  =)

i have access to military 302 and already have a gmc 270 which one is better
power without fancy add-ons? are either of them better than a235? noticable?
or should i stick with the planned 406 BBC slated to push me up the mountain
in my stock 55TF 8000# camper?
thanks for the input.
mark

At 02:38 PM 9/22/03 -0700, you wrote:
>No I never found a 12-port head.  your 302 should have larger diameter
>intake sleeves. The two engines are "sister motors" that is they have many
>of the same production parts. (like sbc engines)
>
>If you find a 12-port head, let me know.
>p.s. for more questions, contact Patricks Antique Cars in AZ.
>www.patricksantiquecars.com
>

>>From: inliners@customclassics.org
>>To: rossgilleland@hotmail.com
>>Subject: Reply To Your Ad at the Inliners International Classifieds
>>Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 02:18:16 -0500
>>
>>did you ever find your 302 12port? ive got a 302 and 270-do the parts
>>interchange?

>Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
>(depending on the local service providers in your area).
>https://broadband.msn.com

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california