[oletrucks] '53 Chevy heater questions

To: ole trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] '53 Chevy heater questions
From: Jon Dalton <novawagonmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:06:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
I have the heater assembly with the round heater core
and two blower motors...one on top for defroster, and
one in the center of the heater core for floor heat.
Questions are:
Where can I get original type switches for this setup?
Where were they typically mounted?
Any pics?
Is there supposed to be some kind of handle or control
to open the two heater doors on the front of the
assembly (what goes in those holes in the "flaps")?

THANKS!
Jonboy
'53 6400
'48 pro street