Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Vent Window

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Vent Window
From: Ed Miller <enigmaT120@highstream.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:08:15 -0700
I don't know if I follow all of the adventures, but I do appreciate your
chronicles on the web, and the page below will be especially useful because I
need to do that on my '58.  Thanks for posting the mistakes too, so we can know
not to make them.  :-)

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Short Fleetside getting new wood

Larry wrote:

 For those who follow the BillyBob adventures, I've just posted a new log
entry dealing with the rebuilding of the passenger side vent window
assembly. It's a little tedious (especially for me) since I made a lot of
mistakes. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2002/wip26.htm

Larry Kephart