RE: [oletrucks] TF replacement doors

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF replacement doors
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:37:41 -0600
The list had a posting last spring regarding this, and I was looking for
someone who had used them. No one had at the time and I still haven't talked
to anyone who has.

I talked with a few vendors and one said the replacement doors fit well, but
the manufacturer highly recomended their replacement hinges to make a better
fit.

I did purchase and use replacement steel front fenders and I am very happy
with them. Nice thick guage, well shaped, and fit great. The only problem
was that when the headlight doors went in the didn't fit quite right.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee