Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone? Try Hershey, PA ! LOL

To: <GremlinGTs@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone? Try Hershey, PA ! LOL
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:29:28 -0500
Hmmmm! AMC??? Must be lots of stuff for them, nobody else wants the stuff!
LOL. OK, what are "rubber horn bulbs"??  Are you aware of an AMC parts
seller in South Whitley, IN area? He's on highway 14 or maybe 114. I go by
often. He just built a big barn and fenced area last few years, has signs
out just like a dealer there now. Says "Parts", like he sells them or such.
Can't recall name, but could get it if you wanted.

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors