[oletrucks] off topic vixen and lesharo motorhomes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic vixen and lesharo motorhomes
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:47:39 -0600
hi all,
        just curious if anyone on the list has a Vixen motorhome or a
Winnebago Lesharo?  I recently took a job as manager of a shop that
specializes in both.  Please respond off list to me if you have one or know
someone who does.

               thanks
                        Dustin

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!